.
.
.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SEO - Firefox SEO Tool Problem

I wonder if anybody is having any results from the Firefox SEO Tool plugin that I talked about yesterday. It happens rather inconsistently but when it does happen, the 2 lines generated before each site of the search engine result disappears. It seems to happen with Google.com but not with Google.com.sg. Checked out some sites but can find any such problem mentioned. Seems that at one point, about 3 years ago, there was a problem with country specific Google search engine.

Anyway, I didn't look too hard as I found a solution by accident. When the problem happens, look at the top menu of the web page where it says "Web", "Images", "Maps", News", etc. Click on "Images", and then click back to "Web". That should get the plugin working. At least, it works for me.

And if it still doesn't work, you did enable the plugin, didn't you? ;)

0 comments: