.
.
.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hub

Posts under this category are about the more interesting hubs that I have written over at HubPages. To date, I have about 30 hubs over there with plans for many more.

Just a short recap, HubPages is a website that allows you to publish your own articles on their site. These articles will be on a single webpage and are called hubs. You can generally publish anything you want there, with the usual limitations.

The difference between this site and other article directory is that it is setup so that you can easily interact with the other writers or hubbers. In my opinion, it is this interaction that distinguishes HubPages from Squidoo or the other article directories.

I wrote an earlier post about HubPages when I just started with it which goes into a little more detail.

0 comments: