.
.
.

Monday, April 13, 2009

SEO Discovery - Not Ranked III (Part 3 of 4)

Remember when I listed the page rank of some of my other pages on other sites? At that time, every single one of those pages were not ranked. I checked just now and guess what? Some of my pages from HubPages did not read not ranked.

I checked the PR of this blog as well, and it is now PR2! It was previously not ranked.

For the record, the pages from Hubpages are now ranked as follows:

Url: HubPages Profile
Description: Profile page
Previous Page Rank: Not ranked
Present Page Rank: 2

Url: FAQ: How Do I Make A Lot Of Money On The Internet
Description: Article published a few months ago
Previous Page Rank: Not ranked
Present Page Rank: Not ranked

Url: Why is a Blue Film Called a Blue Film
Description: Article published one and a half weeks ago and getting a tiny bit of search traffic.
Previous Page Rank: Not ranked
Present Page Rank: 0

Url: Why Do Unbelievers Always Want Proof
Description: Article published a less than an hour ago
Page Rank: Not ranked
Present Page Rank: 0

Not sure why the page rank changed but this Google and SEO game is starting to look not that difficult. And the change in the PR of this blog is especially intriguing as I had done no promotion except for more regular posting.

I wonder if that's the key. As far as I know, every time I post, this infomation is fed to other sites. I believe they call it "ping". I don't know if this happens when I edit a post. I wonder if the exact mechanics of this is worth looking into.

0 comments: