.
.
.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

FaceBook

I just got a FaceBook profile! I know, I know, where have I been? Well, it's just that I got serious about this Internet thing just a few months ago and I normally take the time to explore each social network before moving on to the next.

Fact of the matter is that each and every social network has its own special characteristics, and by being very familiar with each one, you know how to use it to your maximum advantage. Takes a little bit of time, but I think that in the long run, it will pay off handsomely.

Another advantage of concentrating on one network at a time is that when you start your next network, you already have a following in your previous network which will help in building your new network. :)

One of the networks that I'm in right now is Twitter, a microblogging network great for making first contact and for interacting with people you will probably not get a chance to meet in real life. Do join me on Twitter.

The other network is HubPages. It's not exactly a social network. It has the characteristics of social networking, article marketing, blogging and Internet marketing all rolled into one.

Anyway, my intention for this new FaceBook profile is for friends, networking and Internet marketing partnerships. Not sure yet in what form, or what manner I will go about achieving all this, but I invite you to be my friend and we can explore together. I'll see you over at Facebook.

0 comments: