.
.
.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SEO - Page Rank Tool

Been reading up on the Google PageRank. For those of you who does not know what it is, it is a number from 0 to 10 assigned to a web page by Google to determine how important a page is. The higher the page rank the better.

To find out the page rank of a web page, you can install the Google Toolbar onto your browser. But when browsing the web, I found this cool script that you can add to your website, and I though I would see if I can get it installed here.











Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


I had to change some of the html but it still doesn't display properly. I think Blogger doesn't recognize the table attribute, but it works! :)

0 comments: