.
.
.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pacing Myself

I have a rather short timeline but I am going to take a little time and come up with a gameplan.

The following is what I have at the moment and suggestions and comments are always welcome:


Preliminary GamePlan

Considerations
.
- I need to diversify as much as I can. This will enable me to try out various techniques or products and have a better idea of what works and what doesn't. Income may vary a lot from month to month, so diversifying will enable a more stable income.
- Over the longer term, I should concentrate on products or services with a recurring revenue stream.
- I must start looking at products or services not related to making money or Internet marketing as there will be less competition. Like they say: "In the land of the blind, the one-eye man is king."
.
Recurring Revenue Products

- Web Hosting, autoresponders
- health products

Non-recurring Revenue Products

- Adsense
- Master resell right products
- Ebay? What type of products?
- Own product?

Promotion and Traffic Techniques

- article directories
- brandable ebooks
- SEO techniques
- link exchanges


This is just a first draft and I will be adding to and expanding it in the months ahead.

0 comments: